Dual Security "B" Rated Safe Within a 2Hr Fire Safe
- Dual Security "B" rated safe within a 2Hr Safe
- Class “B” Rated interior safe construction. Door of inner safe will interchange with other Gardall safes key lock or combination.
- Fire Resistive Exterior Safe – Insulated to withstand 1850°F for 2 hours.
- Finest Quality Combination Locks – U.L. listed Group II with built-in relocking device or key-op lock.
- Relocking Device – If back cover is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
- Boltwork Interior Door – Triple boltwork with independent relock device.
- Boltwork Exterior Door – 3 way interlocking bolts extend into the safe walls (top, bottom and opening side), dead bolts on hinge side of door to deter forcible entry by removal of hinges.
- Hard plate on both interior and exterior door.
- Available with electronic push-button lock.
- Lifetime replacement waranty (see catalog for details)
View Product Photos